Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The worst wireless modem router that have ever used



Trust me, don't go to get Aztech modem. You will regrets if you have one.

Aztech DSL600EW ADSL2/2+ Ready Wireless LAN 802.11g is the worst modem that i ever had. The wireless line simply disconnected and need to restart the router, the ADSL frequently disconnected with the service provider, the stupid un-userfriendly interface (even a simple port forwarding takes me hour to configure and yet cannot be done). I bet you will definately throw it out from your house or office.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the same modem+wireless router, LAN part is working fine for years, but I started to use its wireless networking yesterday, it's totally no use. It was supplied by my ISP, no choice. Now I buy a wireless router and use the 600EW ADSL and LAN part only, to connect to internet with Linksys WRT310N wireless router. You are right, the 600EW modem + wireless router is rubbish!