My machine spec:
- XP pro SP3
- Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 @ 2.26GHz 791 MHz
- 4GB RAM
It shouldn't hang with my machine spec.
Many article suggest that it's caused by the IE Add-ons. So, i try my luck to disable the Add-ons one by one.
Finally, i found that after i disable Skype Add-ons, my problem solved.
To Enable/Disable IE Add-ons,
- Open IE
- Click on Tools, click on Manage Add-ons -> Enable or Disable Add-ons asd
- Manage Add-ons windows will be pop up.
- Select the add-ons you want to disable.
- Click OK to close the windows
- Close all the IE and start again.
Now my IE is working fine. Hope this solve your problem.
UPDATE: it solve my problem for only a day. Problem come back the next day.
The real action that solve my problem is uninstall google toolbar which is my last choice. Hope this solve your problem.
UPDATE: 10/12/2008. My problem confirm solved after uninstall google toolbar.