Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Error 0xc00470fe: Data Flow Task: The product level is insufficient for component "Source - data1$" (1)

Trying to import data from a text file using MSSQL2005 SSIS import and export wizard to import data from email.txt into MSSQL data and found below error.

Error 0xc00470fe: Data Flow Task: The product level is insufficient for component "Source - email_txt" (1)

Surf around and found that it's a bug for MSSQL2005 SSIS and have fix in MSSQL SP2. So, try to download SP for mssql and it do solve my problem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.